Since the establishment in 1966, Kokusai Cable Ship Co., Ltd. has been engaged in installation and maintenance of submarine cables which are infrastructure for international communication networks. Based on the know-how gained by the submarine cable installation and maintenance, KCS meets customers' various needs also in the field of such marine engineering all over the world.
KDDI Cable Infinity will be capable of carrying out a diverse range of subsea engineering projects. One of remarkable points adopted by the new cable ...
KCS has incorporated functions of Cable Finder equipped in ROV and upgraded the current Cable Probe into New Cable Probe. This sensor can detect cable...
The clamp sensor consists of two waterproof halved toroidal coils. Inside of the coil. By clipping the cable by the cores, 25Hz AC tone flowing in the...
The new KCS Cable ship "KDDI CABLE...
The new cable layer will have high levels of weather resistance enabling installation of communications, observation, resource exploration, and power ...
- Seminar Title The new KCS Cable ship "KDDI CABLE INFINITY" to be ready soon
- Seminar Abstract The new cable layer will have high levels of weather resistance enabling installation of communications, observation, resource exploration, and power cables.
- Speaker: KOKUSAI CABLE SHIPCO., LTD.
- Date/Time: February 28 (Thur) 12:00 - 12:30
- Venue: 洋上風力セミナー 特設会場／Offshore Wind Power Seminar Venue
*Contact information is open to public for the purpose of visitors to request appointments before the show.
Unauthorised sales activities a/o inappropriate activities toward exhibitors are strictly prohibited.